2008年10月19日星期日

Into a new blog world!

This is the first time I'm creating my own blog. Hey finally i'm a "blogger"also...haha

Actually my main purpose of creating this blog was to share my photography's life with whoever passion for photography art.I had been involved in this hobby since my secondary school time back to 20years ago.After leaving school,dropped it due to time and mainly no MONEY(as you all may not knew that in our time back to 10years ago,analog film photography was a wealthy hobby,whereby in today digital era,we all were so lucky that the technology had changed our world).

Just last year, I jumped into photography world once again and start my new journey of photography,using my camera and lens to capture the world, to freeze the amazing and true moment of life.This is why I would like to share it with whoever one has passion for life .

Although this year might not be a good year for me, as I lost my lovely wife who leaved me and my little lovely daughter and backed to heaven this June, however I knew that she will be so happy to see that I can manage to stand up once again and kept my promise to raise up our lovely daughter who miss her mama..MungMung I love you!

Photography had cheered me up and started my new journey of life. And I would like to share it to you all, hope you all will ENJOY it.

没有评论:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin